יום חמישי, 6 בפברואר 2014

Brother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Cost-effective 25-Stitch Free of charge-Arm Sewing Device Assessment

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99665898@N06/10220926956/
Brother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Cost-effective 25-Stitch Free of charge-Arm Sewing Device Assessment

solomonjackson posted a photo:



Brother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Cost-effective 25-Stitch Free of charge-Arm Sewing Device Assessment



I own a tailoring; I bought these 2 months ago to replace my old sewing machine. My friend recommends this to me because she has it too. I have fun sewing every day because it is good for novices and every day’s sewing projects. I found this as a unique sewing machine because they have 5 accessories presser feet and storage accessory built into free arm. I get easily finish my fabric works with no hassles. This machine works very well with my appliques and all my normal sewing needs. The buttons holes on the machine are so easy to thread both the bobbin and the needles are rarely breaks a thread or catches. It is fit for the price because it’s really worth for it.

For the beginner, this is a simple machine. I taught my 15 years old daughter sewing with a simple fabrication. She loves to sew with her creative shirts and short pants. They were very pretty. I think my daughter learn a lot to sew with the help of this sewing machine. iknowdiy.com/brother-xl2600i-sew-advance-sew-affordable-2...

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה